Partners in Church Consulting
Church Construction Re•Defined is being sponsored by Partners in Church Consulting (PCC). PCC is a consulting firm founded by Lamar Slay that assist churches in Strategic Planning, Guest Services Development, Creative Worship Planning and Capital Giving Campaigns. Lamar formerly served on the teaching teams of Saddleback Church in Southern California and Fellowship Church in Grapevine, Texas.
Goff Companies is a General Contractor from Dallas, Texas that specializes in Evangelical Church construction. They have a passion for building churches in an economical way that maximizes ministry capability. They have developed a method of construction that involves a system of value engineering and pre-construction planning that results in accurate initial cost projections, maximum square footage, and a building process that protects the integrity and trust your people have placed in you and your leadership team.
Goff Companies understands the importance of listening to church leaders and developing a design that reflects the personality and culture of the church. They understand Biblical stewardship and how you as a Pastor put your credibility on the line when you select a contractor. They see themselves as a partner in ministry who are accountable to God for their work. Their web site is www.goffcompanies.net.
The following is a list of some of the churches that they have built or are in the process of building:
- Christ Fellowship, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Bent Tree Bible Fellowship, Carrollton, TX
- Oaks Fellowship Church, Red Oak, TX
- Calvary Temple, Irving, TX
- Irving Bible Church, Irving, TX
- First Baptist Euless, Euless, TX
- First Baptist Church, Bosser City, LA
- The Church at Rock Creek, Little Rock, AK
- Calvary Baptist Church, Clearwater, FL
- The Church at Pinnacle Hills, Rogers, AK
- Denton Bible Church, Denton, TX
- Walnut Ridge Baptist Church, Mansfield, TX
- Liberty Heights Church, Westchester, OH